Tailor Tales is an otome game with elements of fashion design.
It is a visual novel, with routes for guys to romance. These routes are divided into chapters, each chapter costing money to proceed. Money can be earned by designing clothes for clients.
You play the part of Joselina, an aspiring tailor who has just bought a boutique. She will run into many guys that will entangle themselves in her life, and each route has its own unique plot.
In this beta, only the visual novel part of the game is available. Chapters 1 through 12 of Neil's route are available for you to test and give feedback on. Everything else is not available to test. There are 3 CGs available in his current route.
There are no bad endings and no wrong answers, please choose an answer based on your own personality.
Current version: beta 0.2
Current runtime of the beta: about 1 hour and 30 minutes.
For more info, check the blog.
For those that have played the beta, here are some questions:
- Did you like the added sound bites for Neil, the sighs and grunts? Or would you prefer to do without?
- Do you think the backgrounds are interesting enough?
- Do you like the new scene added with the grandma? (if you've played the first beta only)
- Would you prefer an actual drawn portrait sprite for the grandma?
- How long did it take you to complete chapters 1 through 12?
- How many fierce points and kind points did you score at the end?
SPOILERS BELOW!! For those that haven't played yet, please do not read these questions:
- Were you initially fooled during chapter 12, thinking it was Neil?
- Did it become obvious the black haired man was Neil instead?
- Do you like or hate Neil's new sprite?
- Did you spot the falling star?
- Did you like the CGs and which one was your favourite?
- Did the second CG properly display your selected hair colour and skin tone?
- Did your opinion of Neil change? Do you like him more now, or hate him even more?
- Do you want to know what happens next?