A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Tailor Tales is an otome game with elements of fashion design.
It is a visual novel, with routes for guys to romance. These routes are divided into chapters, each chapter costing money to proceed. Money can be earned by designing clothes for clients.
You play the part of Joselina, an aspiring tailor who has just bought a boutique. She will run into many guys that will entangle themselves in her life, and each route has its own unique plot.
There are no bad endings and no wrong answers, please choose an answer based on your own personality.
- Design your own clothes
- Dress up your avatar
- Read romantic stories about a bachelor of your choosing
- Choose whether to act fierce or kind
- 2 endings for each bachelor
- Partial voice acting
- Estimated 80k words per route
- And it's completely free!
In this beta version, you can read Neil's chapters 1 through 25, and Dimitri's chapters 1 through 6. Previous beta players can play where they left off. Not all clothing parts are available yet, neither can you redecorate your boutique, but the rest is all functional!
Current version: beta 1.3.1
Current runtime: ± 4 hours (80k words)
Rating: ages 16+. Contains swear words, alcohol abuse, long make-out scenes, and fade-to-black sex scenes.
Mac version is not guaranteed to work as it needs permissions to overwrite files. if your Mac doesn't allow this, then you cannot play Tailor Tales.
For those that have played the beta, here are some questions:
1. What is your gender and age?
2. Where did you find out about Tailor Tales?
3. Is the art style appealing to you, or did it take some convincing?
4. Which (available) character is your favourite?
5. What's your favourite scene?
6. What's your favourite CG?
7. Which character would you like to be available next?
8. How many fierce points and how many kind points did you get at the end of each route?
9. How much tailoring experience and gold did you end up having at the end?
10. Was it difficult getting gold to purchase the chapters, or was it easy?
11. Was it difficult re-creating garments that were important clients? I.e. the masquerade dress, Angela's dress, or the opera dress.
12. Favourite aspect of the game?
13. What do you think of Joselina, the MC?
Unzip the file, and click on game.exe to play. Unzipping is important, otherwise you cannot save the game!
Unzip the file, and click the Game.app to launch the game.
For Mac users, if you encounter an error when you try to create a character at the beginning of the game, please follow these steps:
- Locate the folder Tailor Tales\Game.app\Contents\MacOS
- Open up the game by clicking the file "nwjs". This should open the debug window as well, simply minimize it and play the game as normal!